The Readiness Coordinator Network is comprised of University employees that provide a critical link between ASMP and Colleges, Schools, and Units (CSUs) to help ensure CSUs are well-prepared for the new systems. Each CSU has identified at least one Readiness Coordinator for the areas of HCM/Payroll and Financials. Business-focused Readiness Coordinators were nominated by members of the HCM/Payroll Advisory Group and the University Business Officers Council (UBOC). The IT Readiness Coordinator Network is designed to help the IT community as we prepare for Workday Go Live, the decommissioning of mainframe applications, and other modernization efforts across campus.
Readiness Coordinators play a key role in helping their CSUs facilitate and coordinate ASMP activities, including:
- Communicating Program information to their CSUs
- Providing ASMP feedback on proposed changes
- Gathering critical information from their CSUs to inform new system configurations and processes
- Attending early training and participating in user acceptance testing
- Coordinating training for their CSUs
- Supporting the users in their CSUs